Jumat, 03 Agustus 2012

Unique Treasure Part I

Well well done
Well Well welcome to my blog :D

Let's choose your light!
It's very strong quotes *maybe* for me, for you, or eveyone near you
Because we have a choice
To make our life or fun and joyful

Some people say
If we have a problem, we must shopping, singing, watching movie, etc
It's true for me
But we can try a simple activities in your comfortable place
Yeaaa, one of you can guess it??
What's the calm place i say?

>> Kitchen?
NO..

>> Livingroom?
NO..

>> Bathroom?
Hmmm, near a bathroom.. you have any idea?

I think you can't answer it, but never mind. I'll help you.
In this place you can dreaming. If your place so so dirty, you'll angry and badmood.

GOTCHAAAA!!

Your ROOM!! Private room :D
you have many things to help you more happy, feeling calm and confident.

And my way to bring my soul back to activity is....
Collect a mosaic lamps.. And one of the design'x so so cool for me is "OWL"
i think if i sleep near it
it's my guardian dream, because owl never sleep at night.

it's my photo with my owl :]

My Little Owl

She is my friend, and sometimes i'll sharing with her.. haha.. so crazy yeah
but i believe, when we really love something, It's have a power to make us strong again, with many condition.
Yea, believe or not, we can choose it :)
wanna forever sad, or forever young
love your life, before it leave you
see yaa :)




1 komentar: